VeloVault2 – 5 Year warranty
- Personal modifications not made by bike box online e.g. extra straps, modified wheels etc
- Airline and 3rd party damage: where damage has been incurred by a 3rd party carrier it is expected that the damage be reported to the carrier within 24 hours of it occurring and Bikebox Online will work with the carrier to repair or replace the box through means of insurance claims.
- Commercial usage: if the box is being used for commercial hire or frequent use of friends and family then it will not be covered by the standard warranty but Bikebox Online will work with the owner to repair the box at reasonable pre-agreed price to bring it back to working order.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS INCLUDE A 180 DAYS WORRY FREE GUARANTEE. IN THE EVENT THAT A PRODUCT IS FOUND TO HAVE A MANUFACTURER DEFECT WITHIN 180 DAYS OF PURCHASE DATE, WE WILL REPAIR THE BIKE BOX FREE OF CHARGE AND PROVIDE A FREE RETURN LABEL. DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE PRODUCT, REFUNDS ARE ONLY ACCEPTED FOR NEW PRODUCTS WITHIN 14 DAYS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN USED. ANY POSSIBLE RETURNS AND UNACCEPTED ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO A 25% RESTOCKING FEE.
WARRANTY COVERED REPAIRS CAN BE REQUESTED WITHIN 180 DAYS UNDER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- PRODUCT HAS SUSTAINED DAMAGE IN TRANSIT, WHICH WAS FOUND WHEN BEING UNPACKED AND CHECKED WITH THE PRESENCE OF THE COURIER.
- MANUFACTURING DEFECT(S). EXCLUDED ARE DAMAGES TO THE BIKE BOX CAUSED BY CUSTOMER< AIRPORT OR AIRLINE.
WARRANTY COVERED REPAIRS CAN NOT BE REQUESTED UNDER ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- CUSTOMER DID NOT IMMEDIATELY REPORT DAMAGE SUSTAINED IN TRANSIT OF THE PRODUCT.
- REPAIR IS REQUESTED AFTER 180 DAYS OF PURCHASE (SINCE THE ACTUAL DATE THE PRODUCT RECEIVED).
- LEGAL PROOF-OF-PURCHASE OR RECEIPTS ARE UNABLE TO BE PROVIDED, OR HAVE BEEN FORGED OR TAMPERED.
- PRODUCT HELD NO MANUFACTURING DEFECTS AFTER TESTING MADE BY STAFF.
- DAMAGE CAUSED BY EXTERNAL FACTORS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: FIRE, FLOOD, HIGH WIND STRENGTH AND LIGHTNING STRIKE.
Return Policy and Guideline
You may return new, unopened items within 180 days of delivery for a full refund. We will refund return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error (ie. you received the incorrect item).
If your order has a manufacturing defect or a broken part, please contact us directly to inquire about replacement parts. Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, then please contact us and we will assist you.
Our policy lasts 180 days. If 180 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Bikebox Online does NOT charge restocking fees for returns of defective products. If you have received the wrong product or it doesn’t match what was shown on our site or we have made some other shipping error, there will be NO restocking fee and NO charge for a return label, provided the item is within its return policy period.
If you received your product damaged, please read our Report a shipping problem article for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This is would not be considered a return.
If merchandise is damaged in transit. (Report a shipping problem)
All products are sent in brand new condition and where applicable in original factory packaging that has been inspected for damage before pick up by carrier. Before we can accept returns for merchandise damaged during shipping to the customer, the damage has to be duly reported and inspected by the carrier. If obvious shipping damage exists on delivery, thoroughly inspect your order, make sure the carrier notes the damage before they leave or just refuse the delivery. If you happen to receive damaged shipment from the freight carrier before inspecting it, save all packaging materials, call the carrier and email us immediately in order to get the claim process started. In all damage in transit circumstances, you must file a damage claim within 3 days of delivery. Where the damaged parts of the product are replaceable, we prefer working with you to have the replacement parts shipped to you from the manufacturer free of charge.
Standard Shipping (Continental United States) For Standard shipping (of in-stock items) Please allow 6-8 business days from the date the package was shipped. Your package will take 24-48 hours to process and ship.
- Unless stated otherwise, free shipping covers the cost of Standard Delivery only. Alternative shipping options are available at additional costs.
How do we ship?
- Parcel – Your shipment will arrive via FedEx / DHL / TNT. Unless requested by the carrier, we do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order.